Thursday, November 20, 2008

Moon Song Prints Pre-Orders

I've had a lot of people emailing me asking to buy or interested in buying some of my original pieces that I'm saving up for my first solo show. So I thought I'd offer some of them as prints.
Right now I'm taking pre-orders only and they'll be $50.
Each individual painting will have ONLY 50 signed prints.

I'm taking pre-orders starting November 21st at midnight and I'll be taking pre-orders for 2 weeks. Ending December 5th at midnight. Payment must be received by December 5th at midnight to be able to get a signed print. After this I'll be offering a limited number of regular prints for sale.

The first 50 sphinx prints are hand embellished!!!

If you want on board please email me at kat.brunnegraff.prints@gmail.com


Here are the paintings I'll be offering as prints.

"Inferno's Moon Song"
"Mother Bear's Moon Song"
"Sphinx's Silent Moon Song"
"Mr. Raccoon's Midnight Moon Song"

"The Argyle Owl's Moon Song"

No comments: